Wednesday, October 26, 2011

A Short Hiatus...

So for the people reading my blog-per-day thing consistently, I apologize for the recent hiatus I've been taking. I've been sort of traveling through the LA area for a few days, and haven't had internet access but for on my iPod in public places, so there's just no way I'm going to write a blog post from that. Consequently, expect no posts until like Friday in the central US, as I'll be arriving in HK on Friday evening local time. That said, I've got some good material brewing for some good blog posts, so hopefully I can make up for my incompetence lately by just going to town once I reach HK. Interesting that I feel that being out in LA, I shouldn't be sitting inside on a computer blogging, but once I'm in HK, I feel like that's an acceptable thing to do. I guess that'll happen when you know the city like the back of your hand.

Anyway, apologies for any inconvenience, see you all on the other side of the Pacific.

No comments:

Post a Comment